Hire Our Hall
We welcome those who would like to use our space for parties, meetings, training, and receptions. Our hourly rates are £13.20 for children's parties, £16 for adult parties or if you charge for attendance, and £25 for hen, stag, 18th through 21st birthday parties for Rusthall residents only. There is a refundable £100 damage deposit for the first two categories of hire, and £150 for the third subject to face-to-face discussion. There is a minimum hire charge of £66 but this is waived for residents of Rusthall.
The booking process is:
- You check availability on this page then drop an email to Enquiries@SunnysideHall.org.uk
- In return you receive an email containing our Terms of Hire and a blank Hire Agreement (also available online).
- You pay a non-refundable booking fee of 50% (minimum £25) to our bank or PayPal account then return the completed Hire Agreement (by email or using our Dropbox) maintaining the document formatting.
- You receive confirmation of receipt and the time slot you requested is made unavailable for others.
- At least 48 hours before the hire you pay the hire fee less the amount already paid as booking deposit, plus the damage deposit.
- You receive an email confirming receipt of funds and explaining the steps involved in gaining access on the hire day.
- After the hire, assuming the terms have been complied with e.g. regarding cleanliness of hall and timeliness of departure, the damage deposit is refunded and a confirmatory email sent.
Note that Holding Hands pre-school nursery are in our hall from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday until 29th March 2019.
The hall is not available for hire between midnight and 8am.
We don't 'pencil in' dates until receipt of both full deposit and completed form.
We can't accept cheques although hirers may visit a bank to deposit their cheque in our account.
Anything sent by post takes at least a week to reach us and sometimes gets lost; hence we request all transactions to be electronic.