Hire Our Hall
We welcome those who would like to use our space for parties, meetings, training, and receptions. Our hourly rates are £13.20 for children's daytime parties, and £16 for adult or evening parties or if you charge for attendance. There is a refundable £100 damage deposit. Rusthall residents (only) wanting to hold hen, stag, and 18th through 21st birthday parties may be accommodated subject to individual agreements. There is a minimum hire charge of £66 but this is waived for residents of Rusthall. There is a £30 surcharge if a keyholder is required after 7pm.
The booking process is:
- You check availability on this page then drop an email to Enquiries@SunnysideHall.org.uk
- In return you receive an email containing our Terms of Hire and a blank Hire Agreement (also available online).
- You pay a non-refundable booking fee of 50% (minimum £25) to our bank or PayPal account then return the completed Hire Agreement (by email or using our Dropbox) maintaining the document formatting exactly.
- If your request to hire is accepted, you receive confirmation of receipt and the time slot you requested is made unavailable for others. If we are not able to hire, the deposit will be refunded and an email sent to explain.
- At least 72 working hours before the hire, you pay the hire fee less the amount already paid as booking deposit, plus the damage deposit.
- You receive an email confirming the hall hire and explaining the steps involved in gaining access on the hire day.
- After the hire, assuming the terms have been complied with e.g. regarding cleanliness of hall and timeliness of departure, the damage deposit is refunded and a confirmatory email sent.
The hall is not available for hire between midnight and 8am.
We don't 'pencil in' dates until receipt of both full deposit and completed form.
Anything sent by post takes at least a week to reach us and sometimes gets lost; hence we request all transactions to be electronic.