We are proud to host the wonderful
Every other weekend a film is screened to an audience of about 50. There is usually a short entertainment before the main feature, licensed bar, and lively discussion group after each show. For the current programme please visit
Our hall is available for hire.
The main hall is 9m by 15m - that's 1,453 sq. ft. which is large enough for indoor sports, bouncy castles, meetings, parties, clubs, & training sessions. The pitched roof goes from about 3.2 metres above the floor to 4.5 metres. We have a premises license that allows almost any activity including sale of alcohol. Our facilities include:
- Off road parking
- Full sized 180" electric projector screen
- PA sound system (see below) + lighting console
- Disabled accessible
- Air conditioning + hot radiators + quadruple ventilation fans
- Kitchen facilities including crockery for 100 seats
- Tables & chairs for adults and children
- Secure garden for BBQs or kids' play area
- Three table tennis tables
- Bouncy castles inside or out (max 8m by 8m)
- Induction loop for hearing challenged visitors
Regular activities (Coronavirus regulations permitting).
- Monday evenings Table Tennis 07762 218646
- Tuesday evenings karate & kickboxing 07876 617115
table top games 07403 887676
- Wednesday evenings Cubs & Scouts 07834 363443
- Thursday evenings Yoga 07775 610448
Tai Chi 07900 952103
- Friday evenings Available currently
- Saturday morning Zumba exercise 07540 053744
some evenings Rusthall Community Cinema
- Weekends is party time, hire our hall.
Booking priority to local residents but easily accessible from Langton Green, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells, Southborough, Speldhurst, and Pembury
Hirers may connect to our sound system. All you need bring is a device holding your tunes that can connect using one of a 3.5mm jack socket, Bluetooth, USB plug, 1/4" jacks, or RCA phono connectors. A wireless microphone can also be made available.